Using Google Maps to get the GPS coordinates for a given location is simple.
Even if you haven’t taken a geography lesson in a while, latitude, longitude, and the Global Positioning System (GPS) is likely to play an important role in your daily life – especially if you use Google Maps frequently.
Using Google Maps to get the GPS coordinates for a given location is simple, and it can be beneficial if you’ve been looking for a highly specific location, such as an exact spot in a park wherever your buddies are, or a property in the mountains on a huge piece of land.
Below given is the process to find the coordinates on Google Maps and copy them to get the precise location on your mobile or computer.
1. Open Google Maps on your Mobile device whether iOS or Android.
2. Enter the location, and select and hold to drop a pin on the map of the location you want the coordinates to search for.
3. Scroll down to look for the coordinates.
4. Tap the coordinates and copy them to your phone’s clipboard.
5. Paste the Coordinates in the search bar at the top of the screen.
You may also send these coordinates to others via text message or email, which is useful if you want to share a particularly specific location with friends.
Searching Google Coordinates on Google Maps on Your Computer
6. A new box will emerge, with the coordinates of the place in the blueprint.
7. Click on the coordinates.
8. The coordinates you’ve chosen will show in a new destination box on the left.
9. To copy the coordinates to your clipboard, double-tap them and then hit Command C.
If you are looking to extract the Google Maps Coordinates, then you can contact Locationscloud today or request a quote!!